June 16, 2020 **Advisory Notice** on COVID-19
Recreation Department, City of Saratoga Springs
We are pleased to announce the City’s Recreation Department will be offering a modified Summer Camp. Please see details below.
2020 Registration Information
- Registration for City Residents starts June 17 and All other residents start June 22.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Online registration is accepted. To be eligible to register starting June 17 the City Resident must create an account by clicking the Online Registration button then email firstname.lastname@example.org proof of residency. Your account will be verified and you will be eligible to register. If you have an online account that has already been verified you do not need to do it again.
- Registration in person is not accepted at this time. All registrations can be mailed in to the Recreation Center at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue. Checks shall be made payable to the Commissioner of Finance.
2020 Program Details
Camp Saradac, Due to COVID-19 the Saratoga Springs Recreation Department is offering a modified Summer Rec program in place of our traditional Camp Saradac. Our Summer Rec program will be a full day program for children ages 5-12. In lieu of our field trips participants will enjoy in-house activities such as water games, arts and craft, modified sports, and enrichment programs. The program will be operating at the Rec Center located at 15 Vanderbilt Ave in Saratoga Springs, NY. See you this summer!
Camp Dates: July 13- August 14 (Weekly registrations offered)
Camp Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm
We will be following New York State guidelines for Child Care and Day Camps along with the CDC and local officials guidelines and recommendations with respect to social distancing and capacity limits.
The Summer Rec program will be limiting the number of weekly participants. Children will be divided into aged based groups limiting the amount of interaction between our participants. On rainy days we will be utilizing different areas of our Rec Center to properly and safely social distance children.
||City Resident / Non Resident
|Weekly|| $175 $240
|Before Care per wk
|| Not Available
|After Care per wk
|| Not Available
Limited Scholarships Available
To apply for a scholarship please complete and submit the Scholarship Application along with the 2020 Summer Rec Program (formerly Camp) Registration Packet. Scholarship applicants must submit both documents by fax 518-584-1748 or by mail to the Recreation Center 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs, NY.
1. Child’s immunization records– with out these we can not sign your child up for camp
2. Registration and payment
3. Proof of residency: (Property Tax Bill,S/B/L#, Lease Agreement, or Water bill).