|Program and Session Status (as of 10/30/2020)|
Clickable links indicate current offering
|Drop In Pickleball|
|Intro to Basketball|
|Open Adult Basketball - N/A|
|Open Gym - N/A|
|Pickleball League - Ended 11/16 - Stay Tuned for Next Session!|
|Tiny B'Ball - Full|
|Intro to Ice Skating - Full|
|Family Skate - N/A|
|Open Adult Hockey - N/A|
|Open Public - N/A|
|Open Stick - N/A|
Hello Recreation Families!
We are pleased to welcome you back to our programs and facilities! Although this year will certainly look different than it has in previous years, we can assure you that our focus on SAFETY and FUN for the players has not changed. We have studied the New York State Sports and Recreation Guidelines in order to develop new protocols for our activities. While we will highlight a few significant procedures below, we encourage you to view the Return to Rec Operational Plan for complete details and understanding along with reviewing our program information below.
Your family's safety is our number one concern as the City works towards a return to play!
In order to ensure the safety of both you and the community, the City will be instituting the following measures:
- All participants will undergo a health screening prior to each practice/game. This screening will consist of:
- Attesting the participant's temperature is not 100.4 F or higher
- Answering NO to the following COVID-19 related questions
- Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days
- Have you had close or proximate contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days
- Requiring that everyone who enters our facilities wear a mask at all times
- No more than two (2) spectators per participant per session at the ice rinks
- Not allowing spectators at the Recreation Center
We are pleased to announce our current program offerings. Please click on the program name below for specific information.
- Tiny B'Ball (Ages 3-5) (Program full. Please check back for Winter registration dates)
- Intro to Basketball (Grades K-1) (Registration going on now)
- Basketball (Boys and Girls Grades 2-8) (Registration going on now)
- Intro to Ice Skating (Program full. Please check back for Winter registration dates)
We are also open for drop in pickleball (Mon/Wed/Fri 9-11am) as well as walking and racquetball (reserve walking and racquetball times through your Community Pass account).
Please email email@example.com if you need assistance with online registration.
Form a new skate of mind! Our Intro to Ice Skating program provides skating lessons for ages 3 and up (adults included). Learn ice skating basics and build upon skills already learned. Our program prepares you for more disciplined forms of ice skating. See you at the rink!
Join our Youth Basketball Program and League for pre school through 12th grade.
Check out our drop in programs at the Rec Center!
Check out our sessions at the Ice Rinks! We offer Family Skate and Open Public sessions for the general public, as well as special sessions for figure skaters and hockey players. Click on the ice skate on our Programs page for the current schedule. Come skate with us!
Ace the Court in our Pickleball League! Our league is designed to follow a Ladder system. Players will play a double round-robin mostly with others of similar skill levels to in a Recreational setting. Players will be ranked by the ratio of points won to total points possible. Each player will move up or down the ladder based upon their winning percentage.
Learn to serve up your best in our Volleyball program! Develop your skills and learn the rules and strategy to be a successful volleyball player and move into team play. Join us on the court!