Handicap Parking Permit

To apply for a handicap parking permit, bring a completed form from the Department of Motor Vehicles filled out by your Physician. You need to be a resident of the City of Saratoga Springs to receive a permit from the City's Accounts Department.  Use the handicap ramp entrance and elevator located left of City Hall's Broadway entrance. Handicap Tags are now being issued in the Accounts Dept. and is open Monday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Handicap Parking Permit Forms are available here.

Handicap Parking permit