Our 2021 full day camp at the Recreation Center is full.
Our 2021 half day camps at the East Side and Veterans Memorial Park have been cancelled.
2021 Registration Information (Fees increase beginning May 11th)
- Register online by clicking the Blue "Online Registration" button.
- Registration for City Residents is March 1-May 10
- Registration for Non-City Residents is March 22-May 10
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration in person is not accepted at this time. All registrations can be mailed in to the Recreation Center at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue. Checks shall be made payable to the Commissioner of Finance. If you need assistance, please contact the office to make an appointment.
2021 Program Details
Camp Saradac is a NYSDOH licensed summer day camp. For over 75 years, Camp Saradac has offered campers creative recreational & educational programs, intriguing arts & crafts, and memories that last a lifetime!
For summer 2021, Camp Saradac will be expanding to offer two half day camps in addition to the traditional full day camp held at the Recreation Center. The half day camps will be held at East Side Rec Park and Veterans Memorial Park. Families may choose the most convenient location for them. Each site offers outdoors space, an interactive splash fountain, and playgrounds.
The 2021 Camp runs weekly Monday-Friday starting Monday, June 28 through Friday, August 20Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Camp Dates: June 28th- August 20 (Weekly Registration)
Camp Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm @ Recreation Center
Before/After Care: Before Care drop off at 7:30am
After Care pick up by 6pm
(Recreation Center site only)
9:00am to 1:00pm @ East Side Rec (drop off 8:45-9:00am/pick up 4:30-4:45pm
9:00am to 1:00pm @ Veteran's Memorial (drop off 8:45-9am/pick up 4:30-4:45pm)
Camp Ages: 5-12 year olds at Rec Center
7-12 year olds at East Side Rec & Veteran's Memorial Park
- *Full* - Saratoga Springs Recreation Center - 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs , NY
- *Cancelled* - East Side Rec Park - 226 Lake Ave Saratoga Springs, NY
- *Cancelled* - Veteran's Memorial Park - 10 Adams Road Saratoga Springs, NY
We will be following New York State guidelines for Child Care and Day Camps along with the CDC and local officials guidelines and recommendations with respect to social distancing and capacity limits.
Camp Saradac will be limiting the number of weekly participants. Children will be divided into aged based groups limiting the amount of interaction between our participants. On rainy days we will be utilizing different areas of our Rec Center and field houses to properly and safely social distance children.
Space will be very limited. Please register as soon as possible.
||City Resident / Non Resident
|Weekly Fee - Rec Center|| $175 $240
|Weekly Fee - East Side & Veterans Memorial||$94 $128|
|Before Care per wk (Rec Center only)
|| $35 $45
|After Care per wk (Rec Center only)
|| $35 $45
|Weekly fees increase by $25 on 5/11|
Limited Scholarships Available
To apply for a Camp scholarship please complete and submit the Scholarship Application.
Scholarship applicants must submit documents by fax 518-584-1748 or by mail to the Recreation Center 15 Vanderbilt Ave Saratoga Springs, NY. If you need assistance please make an appointment to come in.
1. Child’s immunization records– with out these we can not sign your child up for camp
2. Registration and payment
3. Proof of residency: (Property Tax Bill,S/B/L#, Lease Agreement, or Water bill).