FOR QUESTIONS, NEWS AND ALERTS:
- SIGN UP FOR NIXEL, SARATOGA SPRINGS CITY ALERT SYSTEM
- SIGN UP FOR THE COUNTY’S NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
- REQUEST HELP FROM OUR COVID-19 TASK FORCE
- CALL THE NY STATE 24/7 COVID HOTLINE AT 1-888-364-3065
- CALL THE COUNTY’S COVID-19 HOTLINE: 518-885-2276
Available 7 days/week from 8am-8pm
- COVID-19 SARATOGA SPRINGS FIRE & POLICE TASK FORCE:
- FROM THE CITY OF SARATOGA SPRINGS
- Updates on city closures and health resources
- LATEST FROM THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE
- NYS waiving the 7-day waiting period for Unemployment Insurance benefits for people who are out of work due to COVID-19 closures or quarantines
- NATIONAL GRID
- National Grid is suspending collections, including disconnections, to lessen the burden of financial hardship until the end of April.
- Spectrum will offer free Spectrum Broadband and WiFi access for 60 days to households with k-12 and/or college students who currently do not have spectrum service. You may call 1-844-488-8395. School districts have been provided this information to assist in aiding students.
- Verizon will waive late fees and not terminate service for 60 days.
- AT&T will waive internet data overage fees, cease disconnections and keep hot-spots open for 60 days.
- SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- If you feel you are struggling with COVID-19 and are having difficulty managing your mental health, you can text the Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741-741. They have a designated team to help you through.
Check with your employer to see if there are available programs for telecommuting or emergency policies to aid in any financial or childcare issues. Many organizations are implementing temporary programs to aid their families in managing this unprecedented time.
NY State is appealing for the following:
- Seeking Qualified Health Professionals
- Sell Products to New York State
- Help New York State By Manufacturing Products
- Donations of Goods, Services, and Space
Locally you can help by