- Mayor's Office
- Planning Department
- Application Forms for Land Use Boards
Application Forms for Land Use Boards
- Land Use Board application documents should be emailed to Julia Destino, email@example.com.
- Submit all maps, drawings, or image documents associated with an application in separate files in order to maintain their original scale and image resolution.
- Application fees must be submitted to the Planning Office.
- For active Land Use Board applications, staff is available in-person, by Zoom appointment, and also by phone and email during business hours.
All Land Use Board application documents have been updated as of 1/16/21.
Current, PDF-fillable application forms MUST be used for your application submission. Instructions and checklists are included in each application document. Handwritten applications cannot be accepted.
The 2023 Fee Schedule applies to all applications submitted after December 31, 2022.
SELECT tab below for each Board's application forms.
Subdivision • Special Use • Site Plan
Letter of Credit Worksheet: Modify template and submit in PDF format
Lot Line Adjustment • Land Disturbance Application • Approval Extension
Additional Documents You May Need
PETITIONS TO CITY COUNCIL:
Completed petitions are submitted to the Office of the Mayor