The enchanting and historic Canfield Casino is the perfect backdrop for a wedding or special event. Why not make a reservation for your event? Situated in Congress Park, in downtown Saratoga Springs, the Canfield Casino is close to everything, making it the perfect location for you and your guests. The Canfield Casino is only booked for one event per day and must be booked through the Reservations Coordinator only.
Fees are based on a 5-hour event. The wedding ceremony will not be included as part of the 5 hours. If the event runs longer than 5 hours, an additional $250 per hour will be required. A deposit of $500 is due for all events to confirm a reservation and the balance is due 2 months prior to the date of event (except lunches). Lunch reservations are by special request only. The deposit for lunches is $250 and the balance is due 1 month prior to date of the luncheon. Only checks are accepted, we are not able to do cash or credit card payments.
Available Tables & Chairs
The use of the following tables and chairs is included in the rental price:
- 72 inch rounds
- 60 inch rounds
- 8 foot oblongs
- 6 foot oblongs
- High cocktail tables
- Padded banquet chairs
- Chiavari chair (rental fee applies)
Current 2023 Rates
- $3,500: City Resident Rental Fee
- $4,000: Non City Resident Rental Fee
- $1,700: Non Profit (Monday-Thursday)
- $2,000: Non Profit (Friday-Sunday)
- $3,000: Convention Fee (Monday-Thursday)
- $3,500: Convention Fee (Friday-Sunday)
- $1,000: Luncheon (Monday-Thursday only)
- $275: Inside Ceremony (w/ Rental)
- $275: Wedding Rehearsal After 3 p.m.
- $400: Kitchen Fee
- $7.50: Chair Rental
- $100: Carousel Wedding Photos
All checks must be made payable to the "Commissioner of Finance" and sent to:
Attn: Reservation Coordinator, Department of Public Works, City of Saratoga Springs, 474 Broadway, Suite 12, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- All balances are due 2 months before the event
- All caterers must be licensed and approved by the Department of Public Works
- Parking is limited to approximately 60 cars
- The Canfield Casino’s maximum capacity is 220 for a sit down dinner
- Casino Dimensions: Parlor–37' x 64', Bar–21' x64', Ballroom–92'x 56'
- Insurance Requirements
There is a $1,000,000 liability/$2,000,000 aggregate insurance certificate required and the City must be named as additional insured on a primary and non-contributory basis.