Rec Card

A City or Non-City REC CARD is a two year agreement that allows participation in the City of Saratoga Springs Recreation Department drop in programs. 

Why get a Rec Card?

1. Regardless of residency, it is simpler and quicker to participant in drop in programs.  A City or Non-City REC CARD is good for two years and serves as your permission agreement for any recreation drop in programs.  Simply scan your City or Non-City REC CARD at the desk and pay your fee with no paperwork.  This eliminates the necessity of completing permission agreement forms every time you participate in one of our drop in programs.

How do I get a Rec Card?

Log into your Community Pass account and register for a City or Non-city REC CARD.  The first time you are at the Ice Rink or Rec Center, your picture will be taken and you will be given your REC CARD.

If you live outside the City, proof of residency is not needed but you must still obtain a REC CARD to  participate in drop in programming so you do not need to complete the additional paperwork each time you participate.

Where to use your Rec Card?

Recreation Center:

  • Open Adult (17+) Basketball
  • Pickleball
  • Open Gym
  • Racquetball
  • Walking

Ice Rink:

  • Family Skate
  • Open Public
  • Open Figure
  • Open Adult (17+) Hockey
  • Family and Open Stick

How do I renew my Rec Card?

All Rec Cards will expire after two years. You will renew by logging into your online account and re-registering for a City or Non-City REC CARD. Saratoga Springs City residents will again need to provide proof of residency.