- City Police Department, Fire/EMS Department, and vital Public Works staff will continue to operate as normal.
- Call your health care provider FIRST if you have any concerns over your health and possible exposure to COVID-19.
- Emergency: Call 911
- Police Department Non-Emergency: Call 518-584-1800
- Fire Department Non-Emergency: 518-587-3599
- Eileen Finneran, Deputy Commissioner of Public Safety, Call 518-265-6485
- Vital Records
- no in-person transactions
- Marilyn Rivers, Director Risk & Safety, Call 518-210-3243
518-414-2118 (Lisa Shields, Deputy Mayor)
Public Works Department:
518-584-3356 (Department Dispatch)
Finance will be communicating regarding City payments taxes, utility bills, etc.
The City Council will hold its regularly scheduled meetings, but the public will not be allowed to attend in person until further notice. The public is encouraged to email Mayor Kelly’s office with any questions or comments they would like to have entered into the record. City Council meetings will be live streamed through our website and our Facebook page and recorded.
The City Land Use Boards are cancelled for at least the next two weeks, including the March 27 meeting.