- City Police Department, Fire/EMS Department, and vital Public Works staff will continue to operate as normal.
- Call your health care provider FIRST if you have any concerns over your health and possible exposure to COVID-19.
- Emergency: Call 911
- Police Department Non-Emergency: Call 518-584-1800
- Fire Department Non-Emergency: 518-587-3599
- Eileen Finneran, Deputy Commissioner of Public Safety, Call 518-265-6485
- Vital Records
- no in-person transactions
- Marilyn Rivers, Director Risk & Safety, Call 518-210-3243
- 518-414-2118 (Lisa Shields, Deputy Mayor)
- 518-584-3356 (Department Dispatch)
- Finance will be communicating regarding City payments taxes, utility bills, etc.
CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS:
- The City Council will hold its regularly scheduled meetings, but the public will not be allowed to attend in person until further notice.
- Meetings will be live streamed through our website and our Facebook page and recorded for availability in the Agenda Center.
- Email Mayor Kelly’s office with questions or comments they would like to have entered into the record.
The City Land Use Boards are cancelled for at least the next two weeks, until further notice.