How do I report a water leak?
If you see water gushing out of an unusual place, or at your neighbor's property, you can call DPW at 518-587-3550, ext. 2623. The water crew will be dispatched to the site to assess the situation.

Show All Answers

1. How do I shut off my water?
2. How do I rent the Canfield Casino?
3. What if I need to repair my sidewalk?
4. Where can I get salt and sand for my sidewalk?
5. What should I do if a plow hits my mailbox?
6. How do I report a street light that is out?
7. How do I report a water leak?
8. How Do I Become a DPW Vendor or Supplier?