Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Vacant Structures

  1. Report a Vacant Zombie Property

    Please complete the online form below to notify the Public Safety Department of a Vacant Structure.